We wanted to reward our customers too for supporting us so we are launching the Fibonacci Fibre Cub.
First of all -- Why 'Fibonacci'? Ammonite shells are a naturally occurring example of the Fibonacci sequence. It is also interesting to see that when designing garments the Fibonacci sequence when used for the number of rows in a stripe pattern, for example, is very pleasing to the eye. Our name and logo is an ammonite so the Fibonacci Fibre Club is a natural step forward for us.
Our club costs £20.00 to join and membership includes:
- An exclusive club project bag which is your VIP pass to:
- 10% discount on all purchases* until end of Dec 2019
- Club events the first of which is a craft taster afternoon on Saturday 12th January from 2 pm
- An exclusive offer at Wonderwool 2019
You will also receive:
- Regular e-mail newsletter with advance notice of events
- One ball of sock yarn
* Bag must be shown to receive benefits, discount does not include sale items